Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge & CARDZ TV Challenge

This is my entry to the My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge & CARDZ TV challenge...





recipe for the card:

  • the card is from a pack of pre-made cards from Michaels (6 1/2 x 5)
  • pink background paper is from an 8x8 Bazzill basics tropical stack
  • pink floral glitter paper is from DCWV Gitter Sweet stack
  •  the cupcake was cut at 5 1/2 from Sweet Treats (pg 28)
  • The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character face asstmnt (pk-490)
  • both the brown & silver paper are from Recollections purchased at Michaels
  • I used my Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirls folder for the raised embossing
  • I used Stardust transparent embossing powder on top of the swirls with Color Box Cocoa pigment ink
  • and last but not least I used an Action Bobble (thanks Karlee...)

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Love the embossing on the frosting! Cardztv is also having a challenge with Cupcakes!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete