Monday, January 31, 2011

More cards for my girls teachers for Valentine's Day...

I like to try to make my girls feel special during fun little holidays at school...
I messed up on one of the cards with making the background paper too small so I used some red sparkly ribbon...so of course I had to add some to the other card...LOL



recipe:
  • the card is 6 1/2 x 5
  • brown is cut 1/4" smaller
  • cream is cut another 1/4" smaller than the brown
  • monkey is but at 3 3/4" from Sweethears pg. 43
  • I used the "D-vine" cuttlebug folder on the leaf
  • I used Jim Holtz frayed burlap colored distress ink on the edges of the monkeys face and on top of the leaf
  • red sparkly ribbon I got from Michaels in their Valentine's ribbon
 Here is the envelop that I created for the cards...



No comments:

Post a Comment