Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine treats for the girls to give out at school...

Here are the treat bags that I made for my girls...so much fun making 60 of them...



recipe:
  • white card stock cut at 4 1x4 x 4
  • folded to make 4 1x4 x 2
  • heart cut out at 2" (I think) I was from the SweetHearts cartridge (I need to check what page, but I know it was a blackout)
  • I used Peachy Keen faces (pk-490)
  • I acented the center of the eyes & the eyelashes with a white pen
  • The "Happy heart day" stamp is from Michaels
  • pink paper cut 1/4" less and taped to the white cardstock
  • stitching around outside of heart done with black felt pen
  • I used pop dots for the heart
  • filled the bag with Dum Dum suckers...{one of the girls in my daughters class is allergic to peanuts so I wanted to get something that would not contain peanuts.}

bag of 25 for the Kindergarten class


bag of 35 for the 5th grade class


No comments:

Post a Comment